Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A New Edition of: "Before and After"...

Hi everyone, I know I haven't posted anything new in a while. I apologize, I happen to have a life now so.. deal with it. Anyways, I would like to make a little excersice in comparison and contrast with how I used to be and how I am, and what things haven't changed. Shall we?

Before

I used to be like this:


This is me as I used to be; the good ol' brewski to the max. Didn't care about anything but making excuses, thought I had a grip on life and everything that needed to be known. Used to find excuses to get drunk or free-time to do exacty that, just get drunk. The only good thing about me that hasn't changed was my feelings towards my babe, I loved her and I still do. I thought I could "balance" drinking and partying and working and studying and thought I was doing great.

After:

Well, I have no photo to put here cuz my activity has been reduced quite a bit since new years eve. But I'll put one where I know I was sober, clean and just being myself.


Now, I randomly go out every now and then. Maybe once a week, maybe not at all.. I hang out with my babe every other day and mostly every weekend we spend it together. I go to church every weekend, I quit drinking and doing all sorts of illegal activities, I get nothing but good grades... oh yeah, and now I spend more time doing other things like driving to the phoenix zoo, going to a restaurant here and there, making dinner for me and my babe.. and get extremely tired at 10 pm. Also, I help my sister take care of my nephew... so I think you can tell the difference, right?

I guess the only thing that hasn't changed since before new year's eve is my devotion for music, my passion for learning new stuff and to learn new ways to improve myself (that is, be a better person everyday), and my love for my babe, Ashley.


I'd like to guess that I have finally taken a turn on life, not the other way around... So I'll catch y'all on the flipside. New adventures are coming, I can tell! ... Of a different sort that is.

Until then, CHEERS MATES!!!


No comments: