Monday, August 27, 2007

Graduation Day!

Well, It's been about 4 months since my last post... I think(?) and well, this summer I took Statics once again and then went on to experience the hardest class ever in the history of all classes because, if I was giving my 100% on that class and I got a C... has to mean something, right?


Anyways, well I got great news: I'm no longer in College, BECAUSE I'VE FINALLY GRADUATED!! My degree has been awarded, and now I can be called George E.I.T. or Ingeniero Hernandez, or something like that... I have a B.S.C.E. (Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering) and I'm proud that, after all the shit I've been through, and all the years of being a careless, drunk-ass, stupid, irresponsible & inmature person... I still managed to got back on my feet, and got the oportunity to learn more about myself and to finally understand that there are bigger things in life than to get completely plastered, lose control of my person and to irresponsibly do things without thinking of the consequences. There is actually many, many bigger things in life than that! Like ... my relationship, my family, friends, traveling, learning new languages, see the world... things like that.
Wow, how deep! I apologize for rambling a lot, I'm just putting out all my thoughts about life, and just putting in "paper" what I want to do in my lifetime. Right now, I'm in Job Search mode and I'm not gonna stop until I find a job in a civil engineering firm and get myself on a stable job routine. Then, paying bills and paying debts, getting a car, an apartment and my own furniture, etc. Then on to live my life, cuz like my brother once told me: "life after college, is only the beginning!" and I agree, it feels like finally life is about to start, so.. here we go!





Enjoy this video, because this song was stuck in my head back in december of 2006 when I walked for my graduation... How I wish I could turn back time, and not do all the stupid shit that I did last semester... but God has its reasons, and he knows why I had to go through it, and I know that like my friend Derek would say:"It was a learning experience bro, just a learning experience."


Yeah, that seems right...

No comments: