Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hi, My name is Jorge Hernandez, and I'm a Bridge Designer!

Hi everyone. I would like to give you all the great news that I started on my first full-time post-graduation job as a Bridge Engineer for the Arizona Department of Transportation's Bridge Group. I want to thank everyone who told me to keep it up and told me to keep my hopes up, I did and it paid off! I finally have a great job!

But I would like to thank the one person who stood by me, supported me both emotionally and most of the time financially while I found this job: Ashley. I love you babe! This would've been WAY harder than it was if it wasn't because of you. I love you so much and I can't thank you enough!

Aight, I'm going to bed because i'm an old man and I have to get up at 4:30 am every cot-damn day to go to work. So, I'll enjoy my weekend the best way I can: Sleeping.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Charlotte Corday said...

saying hi after a long long time.. I don't know what has been of you, but would like too...

here, as always, remembering good times :)

hugs and cheers!